Official Parking Passes/Locations
If you haven’t purchased your parking pass you can do it on site at Grand 19th Street or the Welcome Center in the Pleasure Pier Parking lot. If you purchased a parking pass they may be picked up at the Welcome Center in the Pleasure Pier Parking lot on the corner of Seawall Blvd. and 25th Street from 9:00am until 9:00pm Thursday, November 5th, Friday, November 6th and Saturday, November 7th.
A trolley will be running between the Strand and the Seawall on 25th Street.
For any questions call Sherry Fletcher at 617-866-9199.
Downtown Official Parking Areas:
- On the Strand
- On Mechanic Blvd
- The Harbor House Parking Lot and at any of the lots shown on the map below without any additional fees or charges.
- On Pier 21 after 5:00pm dialy
Seawall Official Parking Areas:
- The Pleasure Pier Parking Lot
- On Seawall Blvd between 19th and 21st Streets in front of the Galvez Hotel
- On 23rd Street leading up to Seawall Blvd.
- On 22nd Street where available